02 May, 2010

new finds..

I have been designing a shed into a small footprint home of about 800 sq. ft. for my Studio class. So.. I have spent a lot of time on the internet researching things for it. I thought I would share some of the things I have found!


Here are windows by NanaWall. You can keep them closed and have a wall of windows or slide them all the way open. Also, these wicker chairs are awesome!!


Here are counter tops made by Alkemi. They are made of recycled fine scraps of aluminum.
I just ordered samples of this and it looks even cooler in person!
http://renewedmaterials.com/gallery/images/twolads/full_size/2_lads_hor_pg3.jpg


This is a vertical garden by Flora Grubb. Love this!!
vertical-succulent-garden-at-flora-grubb-gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...