07 March, 2011

shouldn't be doing this..

The reason for this title is because I should be studying for a History of Furniture test that I have tomorrow morning. I haven't posted in so long, and of course the one time when I really shouldn't post I can't wait to!! So.. I decided I would give myself a little break to write a post and get it out of my system so I can focus again!

I have so many projects that I have done around the apt. and at school that I need to share with you, but to keep this quick I thought I would share some pics from the past couple months to catch you up with my life!

Brian's late Birthday Celebration at The Melting Pot... 







Dinner with friends.. 

V-Day/ Anti V-Day Party.. 




V-Day flowers from Brian : )

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...